- Fixed crashing under Mac OS 10.4.11.
- Fixed the Scrambling total on web exports.
- Cleaned up HTML output.
- Fixed a bug where best vs worst stats were not being calculated correctly for 9 hole rounds
- Fixed a bug where stats for 9 hole rounds were using 18 holes
- Fixed a bug where 9 hole rounds were not showing up for 9 hole courses
- Added exporting of statistics to the HTML export
- Fixed html errors in the html export.
- Fixed a bug that caused the new html support files to not always be written out.
- Fixed a display bug in the main window's table after occurred after deleting a round.
- Changed the method used to pair rounds for stats. The change will provide more accurate stats when mixing 9 and 18 hole rounds by allowing all rounds to be included when not viewing all holes.
- Fixed an issue that caused a stat error in some cases where 9 and 18 hole rounds are mixed.
- Fixed displaying the high and low eclectics.
- Fixed the default update URL.
- Updated iPhone syncing for the new iPhone version of Scorecard.
- Fixed various syncing issues caused by a couple reserved characters.
- Undo no long reverts changes in after switching tabs in the Round editor.
- The escape key now cancels the Round editor.
- Linking to maps now handles all reserved characters for the URL.
- Added support for 9-hole rounds
- Added time line graphing
- Added per hole notes
- Added date markers
- Added course address
- Added showing the course location in Google Maps
- Redesigned the round entry window
- Redesigned the preference panes
- Added separate front and back nine slope and rating settings
- Added per hole notes to the HTML export
- Cleaned up display of the drawer when there is no selection
- Cleaned up the html produced when exporting rounds
- Fixed redrawing the background when after using a contextual menu
- Fixed an issue with the main window's display locking up when adding a column
- Fixed all known memory leaks
- Fixed memory issues that could lead to a crash
- Fixed the note field not being committed if it has not lost focus
- Fixed sorting of the main table for up&down, GIR, and fairways
- Fixed sorting of the stats window table for updown, gir, and fairways
- Fixed exporting of rounds and notes under 10.4
- Fixed a lock up caused by having spaces in the course URL
- New tees will now correctly have starting values that match existing tees
- Fixed an issue where data could be lost during syncing from iPhone
- Fixed a crash on quit if the sync server had not been run
- Fixed memory issues
- Fixed a validation issue that could occur if the number of putts equals the score
- Fixed the xml export for special characters in the course or tee names
- Fixed an issue in 1.5 that caused it to run incorrectly on Mac OS 10.4
- Added support for wireless syncing with Scorecard for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Fixed bugs which caused the round listings to not save and restore their layout successfully
- Fixed layouts in the web exports
- Fixed sorting by the score column
- Added penalties to the web page exports
- Updated the scrambling table's stats to match the best vs worst table
- Fixed printing to include all of the tables
- Added the Putt Accuracy by Distance table
- Added total first putt stat to the putts and best vs worst tables
- Added tooltips for the table cells
- Added Penalties to the best vs worst table
- Updated the export css and html
- Line breaks are now preserved in notes when exporting the round to html
- Expanded alias support
- Reordered the rows in the best vs worst table
- Fixed a minor issue with applying ESC
- Fixed the display of the best vs worst table when no rounds are being calculated
- Fixed displaying stats by tee
- Added new stats - compare best vs worst stats
- Added support for shortcut files. You can now create shortcuts from the application support folder to the required user data (license, database, settings)
- Updated the Web export banner
- The Last selected course in the main window will now be remembered between launches.
- Miscellanious bug and performance issues
- Web export will now show the current year tab or last year that a round was played
- Swapped the course rating and slope fields in the course editor to match scorecards
- Fixed a leopard bug with selecting courses in the stats window
- Fixed upgrading the database under leopard
- Fixed issues with the web export formatting
- Fixed web export issue with Internet Explorer
- Fixed an issue that caused tee info to not be editable.
- Fixed the best round stat.
- Fixed an issue that caused the active status of a round to not be saved.
- Fixed an issue that caused the exported rounds to not display correctly when view with Internet Explorer on Windows. We recommend re-exporting any round that you previously exported to correct the display on your website.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.2 that caused some stats to not be calculated correctly.
- Added an option to stats to show toggle between actual value and percentages.
- Fixed a navigation issue with the web page export.
- HTML export of rounds for displaying on the web.
- Deactivation of rounds for the statistics window to allow the user to focus on a time period or set of rounds.
- Printing of the statistics screen.
- Smart selection of the course when adding a new round based on play history.
- Statisics can now be based on all tees for a course.
- Undo support in the round and course entry sheets (Leopard only).
- A possible crash when printing scorecards.
- Fixed an issue with registering if a previous registration failed.
- Fixed a bug that only occurs with the Safari 3 beta installed.
- Fixed a couple stat display errors.
- Fixed an issue where rounds were not updated correctly if the tee is edited.
- Miscellanious bug and performance issues.
- Fixed an issue with applying ESC to handicaps. The change may slightly raise or lower your handicap.
- Handicaps are now rounded to one decimal place to match USGA guidelines.
- Scorecard Printing - You can now print out a scorecard that has the same layout as the round entry window to take with you on the course.
- Eclectic Breakdowns - Hovering the mouse pointer over the eclectic stats in the stats window will now show you what your best score was on each hole and how you scored relative to par. Now there's no more wondering what hole you haven't birdied yet.