- fixes a crash that can occur with filters and smart folders.
- New engine for 2.0.
- Improved performance.
- Better encoding support.
- Fixed an issue with Growl when running on 10.4.
- Fixed a start-up issue on 10.4 that prevented Cyndicate from running.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when rating an article.
- Added alias support to the database and license files.
- Fixed setting Twitter username and password when it hadn't previously been set.
- Fixed an issue with enclosures not being properly deleted.
- Updated to the latest version of growl.
- Fixed memory and misc. issues.
- Fixed the contents of folders not being displayed under OS 10.4.11.
- Added Twitter as a Share This option for articles.
- The database will now optimize itself on quit once every 7 days.
- Check at start-up will no longer check feeds set to check manually.
- The list of enclosures will is no longer shown when viewing permalink content.
- Added an new check interval, Explicit. These feeds will only be checked if the feed is explicitly told to refresh. It is not included with the the other manual check options.
- Video enclosures now have their own download option in preferences.
- Enclosures are now put into subfolders based on their feed.
- Stop fetching now cancels enclosure downloads as well as feed checking.
- Limited the levels of sorting to prevent some reordering issues while reading articles.
- The feed window will now commit any outstanding edits when the window is closed.
- Fixed a parser issue if an author or category started with a &.
- Fixed an issue with the Fetch Info option for feeds.
- Fixed an issue with deleting when searching with no folder selected.
- Fixed an issue with accented characters in feeds with a Latin1 encoding.
- Fixed a display issue that resulted from deleting a feed and then restarting.
- Fixed a display bug that could cause feeds to still appear in the feed list after being deleted.
- Added a fix for feeds that have bad text encodings
- Added the 512 px finder icon so that it looks pretty in cover flow.
- Fixed the search filter bar so that the default buttons are initially selected.
- Reworked the search filter bar's appearance to match Leopard apps.
- Added a small speed up to all article searches.
- Changed the way favicons are loaded to try to prevent a lock.
- Added a CSS loading fix for 10.5 sdk
- Fixed deleting inactive feeds and their articles
- Fixed a nil scanner error
- Fixed selection change when moving articles in the feed view
- Added an option to set the dock to show the count of either all unread, the inbox, or none.
- Fixed a bug that caused the genre and playlist to be flipped when importing to itunes
- Fixed automatic downloading
- Reworked the source list to match mail in leopard
- Reworked the search filter bar to match mail in leopard
- Added support for youtube videos listed in the mrss format
- Added a safety check on URLs being processed by the protocol, fixes a possible crash when the feed doesn't have the homepage url set and has relative links
- Fixed delete filters on intel machines
- Delete always moves up the table now, and forward delete always moves down regardless of the sort order
- The article list will now scroll to the middle when the top or the bottom of the list is reached by deleting, arrowing, or spacebar navigation
- Fixed a mutating while enumerating error
- Fixed all known Leopard issues
- Fixed a bug that could lead to incorrect parsing of Atom .3 feeds.
- The update panel has been redesigned with new options.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed an issue with auto deleting unflagged articles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the feed contains an unknown entity.
- Fixed editing the feed's url in the subscription managager.
- Fixed the AppleScript issue when accessing articles that are in subfolders.
- Improved performance with a couple operations.
- Sorting can now be based on non-visible columns.
- Links can now be loaded into the preview pane when clicked.
- Added an option to set the default toolbar action for the Share This item to any of the options.
- Added a dock menu item to fetch new articles.
- Added a menu item to the article preview pane's contextual menu to show linked content.
- Added [[articleColorName]] and [[feedColorName]] keys to the StyleSheet template.
- Fixed an issue where new articles would not always appear right away in the feed view.
- Fixed an issue with filtering on fetch when an filter contained a folder that no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue that resulted from re-subscribing to a feed that is returning a 304.
- Fixed an issue that lead to negative new article counts in the feed view.
- Fixed a number of issues with the AppleScript support.
- Changed the column sorting to be based on the user location ordering rules.
- Changed the sorting order of the article state column to Unread, Changed, Read instead of Changed, Unread, Read.
- Fixed filters that use the article's author as a match criteria.
- Fixed the font display on the Inbox and Trash.
- Fixed imported Vienna OPML files.